Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I Think I'm in Love...

with the Prime Minister of Japan.

Yeah, okay, so he's a little on the older side.

And yeah, okay, his politics aren't the best.

But the man keeps his hair long and rakish while leading a country known for its adherence to conformity. And he has an unwavering love for Elvis, as demonstrated at this weekend' s media/state events at Graceland with Bush this weekend.

Oh, Koizumi. I had a crush on you before, it's true.

But when busted out the Elvis sunglasses, swiveled your hips, belted your rendition of "Love Me Tender," and put that awkward, embarrassed look on Bush's face, I knew it was true love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it's better that he visit
Graceland than Yasukuni Shrine again. Still, Koizumi?! ew...

Love,
Danielle

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home