Friday, November 17, 2006

Borat Strikes Again?

I'm sure this has got to somehow be a joke, or another form of the underground marketing campaign for the Borat movie, or something. This can't truly be serious.

Someone from Almaty City in Kazakhstan visited my blog last night. That's right, Kazakhstan...a country I am not totally sure I had ever even heard of before the Borat explosion.

How did they get to my site?

By googling the phrase "I like my breasts."

I'm not even sure which I find more amusing -- the fact that someone in Kazakhstan is reinforcing this cultural stereotype of Kazakh men being both sexually crazed and repressed that Borat has singlehandedly created...or that my blog features prominently when one searches for the phrase "I like my breasts."

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

I didn't find you among the "I like my breasts" in the top 20 results on Google. Which is kinda scary; this guy must have scrolled through page after page of women liking their breasts before getting to you, unless he was looking specifically for breasts that didn't belong to Lindsay Lohan. (Of which there are several billion in the world.)

2:22 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Ah....turns out you have to actually do a search of just blogs, which you can do from the Blogger webpage.

At which point, I come in at a whopping #2, folks.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home